Per request, I present you my easy take on this delicious braised dish. Very few ingredients needed for this recipe. Sometimes, I like to serve this with a side of sliced boiled eggs.
What you’ll need:
→ Pork, cubed 2 lb
→ Potatoes, cubed 2 cups
→ Bay Leaves, 4 pieces
→ Garlic, minced 3 tbsp
→ Soy Sauce, 1/2 cup
→ Water, 1 cup
→ Black Pepper, 2 tsp
• On a med-hi heat pot, fry garlic until golden.
• Carefully add in pork. Season with black pepper. Saute until pieces are no longer pink.
• Pour in soy sauce and water. Add in bay leaves.
• Turn heat down to low. Stir and simmer for 1 hour. Add water (1/2 cup at a time) if sauce reduces before pork is tender.
• Add potatoes. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
View original post 24 more words